Pay Per Click Advertisement
Pay per click (PPC) is an extremely effective marketing method which drives relevant traffic to your site from the moment your campaign begins. You can target specific locations or demographics, and see exactly how each campaign is performing.
PPC is a highly cost effective method of advertising
The essence of pay per click is in the title; you only pay when someone actually clicks on the advert and goes through to your website. You also control how much you pay for each click and you can allocate daily, weekly or monthly budgets – so there is no chance of overspending.
How does PPC work?
PPC works by accurately defining the key words that potential customers use to search for your product, service or brand. Our Adwords management experts will work with you to research and define those keywords. Our team will then bid for those keywords on your behalf, with the intention of creating highly targeted ads around those searched phrases.
Our PPC campaign creation and management process incorporates the following steps:
• Researching your market and find the right keywords and key-phrases
• Writing innovative and targeted adverts to ensure maximum click through ratios
• Creating targeted, compelling landing pages for each campaign
• Analyzing how each change affects your campaign performance and making necessary modifications to eliminate and add keywords according to how they perform
• Increasing or decreasing cost per clicks as needed to maximize your ROI
• Focusing on the ads/terms that convert the most and cost the least